Feb 15, 2011

The Desires of My Heart

I really do believe that God hears and answers prayer, and the more I learn about the angels and spirit guides He provides to assist us in the earthly realm, the more I take to heart God's instruction to us to ASK FOR WHAT WE WANT! Truly, I've never been a "gimme" sort when it comes to prayer, at least not for material things. I pray for good health, for discipline, for the covering of those I love, etc. But now I'm giving a lot of thought to what my heart's greatest desires are for the time I have left here on earth. I'm mindful of the fact that I should be careful what I ask for. What I think I want or need may not be what I expected or find that I can handle once I receive it! The key, I think, is to never ask for anything that's not in keeping with God's plan for how we should love and care for one another, and how we should care for the rest of His Creation. My homework for tonight will be to make a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment